Switch HUD

• It is possible to dynamically switch some panel HUD to another ?

Example :

1. Player open raise oop and i have panel/hud with cbet F/T/R oop
    2. Player check, and panel/hud with cbet F/T/R switch to another panel/hud when player check

• Global Moderator

Yes, it is possible:

Poker HUD Customization in Hand2Note

But, there are some restrictions for PokerStars:

FAQ. PokerStars software restrictions

• Have problem with show/hide HUD/panel.

1. I created this HUD/panel : BvB where Hero is on BB and SB raise first in

alt text

There is Cbet (cb), Check/Fold (xf), Cbet/Fold (cbf) for Flop/Turn/River

1. I created second HUD/panel : where SB check on flop

alt text

There is Check/Fold Flop, Check/Call/Check/Fold Turn, Check/Call/Check/Call/Check/Fold River.

1. Now i want to this situation : when SB check on the flop, HUD 1 dont shows up, and HUD2 shows up.

So i created statistic [sb]_x_dnhud (this is situation where SB open, then check on the flop)

1. I setup HUD1

alt text
    and

alt text

But after done this, at HUD2 this setting is setup also

alt text

I think that problem is with one statistic is the same in both HUDs (check on the flop)

alt text

and

alt text

How can i solve this problem ? I want to know preflop how much SB Check/Fold on the Flop (in HUD1), and if SB check on the flop i want to switch to HUD2 and want to know how much he CheckFolds to three barrels.

• Global Moderator

whitespid3r said:

1. I setup HUD1

alt text
    and

alt text

But after done this, at HUD2 this setting is setup also

alt text

For HUD2 you should setup the opposite condition:
    alt text

• Yes, i know that i must setup opposite condition in HUD2. Problem is if i setup condition for HUD1 to "Dont show when player hits", HUD2 condition switch automatically to "Dont show when player hits" also.

• Global Moderator

Are you sure you can't change it?

• Yes. When i setup statistic "of the following filters" HUD1, its automatically setup the same statistic "Dont show when player hits" HUD2. And vice versa - if i setup HUD2 - the same statistic setup in HUD1 (automatically).

I think that problem is : both HUDs contains statistics that start with Player check on the flop.

• Global Moderator

We can't reproduce the problem described. Please, provide us with the additional information.

1. Enable logging in Configuration -> Other Options -> Logging
    2. Reproduce the problem
    3. Archive the folder with Hand2Note and send to us by email to support@hand2note.com with a link to your message on the forum.
    4. Please, make a visual representation of the problem. For example, short video or screenshots where we can see a bug. This will help us a lot to reproduce and fix the problem.

You can use any convenient file sharing service, for example, http://www.dropbox.com/, if the file exceeds 15MB

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.