Doesn't import hands where big blind already all-in and SB doesn't need to take an action

• While going through some old PokerStars spin and go hands from my PT4 database, when I tried importing them to H2N, I noticed some hands were missing.

After further investigation, I discovered all the missing hands appeared to be when I was in the small blind 3 handed, and the big blind was already all-in, button folded, and small blind doesn't need to take any action as small blind amount is already greater than or equal to the Big Blind's remaining chips. Out of 19 hands that matched this scenario, 18 of them didn't import.

• @baz2N

I even know why it's happening now. Hand2Note apparently expects the small blind to take some action, but when there's no call the hand doesn't import. Manually adding Playername: Calls 0 in the Hole Cards section got the import to work, but obviously I would prefer not to have to do that manually.

*** HOLE CARDS ***
    Dealt to Playername [2s Td]
    Playername: Calls 0

• Global Moderator

Please make sure you have updated Hand2Note up to the latest version 3.3.1.30 and try to reset your Game Types to default as described here:

http://www.hand2note.com/Help/pages/Troubleshooting/HUDIsNotBeingUpdated/

If it doesn't help, please send us the hand history sample where we can see the problem by email to support@hand2note.com with a link to your message on the forum.

• @keepcalm
    I'm using latest version of Hand2Note, the problem isn't HUD related so the fix you posted doesn't apply, it's a hand import problem for a very specific type of hand. I've emailed you 17 example hands now so you can see.

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.