How to get hand count for X amount of people

• I can get overall hand count by using all hands expression(hands) which expresion string is: Cases(all hands)
    So I cloned the stat all hand, and made it called "all hand2", and in preflop filtered it 2 to 2 players.
    Then I cloned the 'hands' expression and called it 'hands2', and expression string is: Cases(all hands2)

But count comes back same as hands for all players, why is it not working for filtering for 2 people? Thanks

• It doesn't work, because filter All hands is empty.

• I dont understand what you're saying? Why would it be empty if it works for all hands for all players?

• If block 1 is empty, conditions 2 don't work.

alt text

• Alex said:

If block 1 is empty, conditions 2 don't work.

alt text

If this is case why does all hands work normally? That doesnt have anythign in block 1 or 2.

And how do make it so it does work please? Thx

• OK i have got it to work for 2 players by adding all of the possible pre flop actions and it now gives me the correct count as seen here:
    alt text

But when I try to do it for a range exact same but players 2-3 it doesnt work, any idea why please?

• It must work for 2-3 players as well. Check your filters and rebuild statistics. If problem still occurs, please archive the folder with Hand2Note and send to us by email to with a link to your message on the forum or just attach archive right here in this topic.

You can use any convenient file sharing service, for example,, if the file exceeds 15MB

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.