How to get hand count for X amount of people

• I can get overall hand count by using all hands expression(hands) which expresion string is: Cases(all hands)
    So I cloned the stat all hand, and made it called "all hand2", and in preflop filtered it 2 to 2 players.
    Then I cloned the 'hands' expression and called it 'hands2', and expression string is: Cases(all hands2)

But count comes back same as hands for all players, why is it not working for filtering for 2 people? Thanks

• It doesn't work, because filter All hands is empty.

• I dont understand what you're saying? Why would it be empty if it works for all hands for all players?

• If block 1 is empty, conditions 2 don't work.

alt text

• Alex said:

If block 1 is empty, conditions 2 don't work.

alt text

If this is case why does all hands work normally? That doesnt have anythign in block 1 or 2.

And how do make it so it does work please? Thx

• OK i have got it to work for 2 players by adding all of the possible pre flop actions and it now gives me the correct count as seen here:
    alt text

But when I try to do it for a range exact same but players 2-3 it doesnt work, any idea why please?

• It must work for 2-3 players as well. Check your filters and rebuild statistics. If problem still occurs, please archive the folder with Hand2Note and send to us by email to support@hand2note.com with a link to your message on the forum or just attach archive right here in this topic.

You can use any convenient file sharing service, for example, http://www.dropbox.com/, if the file exceeds 15MB

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.