pppoker HH

• Hi is it possible to import hands from pppoker?

I have purchased ASIA addon and hud is working but don't know if it's possible to import the hands too?

• Global Moderator

During the game, all your hands are imported into the database automatically,

• ah ok thanks, and is there a reason why I cannot find a player to add an alias?
    0_1628554828051_upload-00e9b0f6-48df-4424-8239-7ca992dc3472

• You must use searchbar for nicknames, which appears when you click ADD player. If you can't find a nickname in that searchbar, then the player is not in your database.

• ValS said:

You must use searchbar for nicknames, which appears when you click ADD player. If you can't find a nickname in that searchbar, then the player is not in your database.

ok thanks found it. do you also know which seat should be set to preferred seat for pppoker (or how to set up HUD so it assigns to the correct players)? so far the hud appears to position incorrectly and I am unable to fix this with more than 1 table open as moving one moves the hud on both tables.

• There should not be any problems with incorrect seating on PPPoker. Does this happen while seating and playing or while observing ?

Please reinstall your Hand2Note using this guide
    http://hand2note.com/Help/pages/Troubleshooting/Reinstallation/
    Step 2 save your config if you need. Folders Config,Notes,MarkedHands.

First please try this, check if the HUD positions are correct:
    Run Hand2Note in the default configuration (do not restore your config first), enter the license key and check if the problem persists that occurred before reinstalling.

If it is working restore your config.

• Im facing the exactly same problem. I tried both on slotpokerpro for apps and in LDPlayer 4.
    And I did the step above, but the problem persists

When I log in the first table the HUD works perfectly, sometimes even in the first two tables, but as I register in more tables the following starts to happen:

1. In some tables the HUD seems dislocated one or more positions to one side.

2. In some tables it seems that only one players HUD is misplaced

3. When I got moved to a diferent table in one registred tournaments the HUD doesnt autoupdate, so I have to leave the table and reenter for the correct HUD get in place.

Hope you guys can help me.

Thanks in advance.

• If HUD is positioned incorrectly at the tables, try restarting Hand2Note while tables are running. Close H2N, wait for 2-3 minutes for modules to shut down, then run H2N again as admin, check if the issue persists.
    Also it's not recommended to use H2N with third-party tools, seater scripts or converters, as it may impair operation of H2N modules.

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.