[Winamax] After latest update, HUD doesn't appear on Go Fast tables
- Reinstalled H2N
- Reinstalled Winamax
- Troubleshooting as explained in the website.
- Checked auto-import. Database is updating.
I have tried Cash game tables and Tournament tables, and the HUD works.
But in Go Fast tables HUD is missing.
Tried multiple one orbit sessions, and a long session.
Thank you in advance.
Please try the following:
- Disable antivirus or add Hand2Note installation folder into the exceptions list
- Install all the latest Windows updates
- Reboot your PC
- Proceed with a clean reinstallation and try again in the default configuration (step 7) as described in our guide:
Don't forget to configure AutoImport again after the reinstallation and don't restore your old config
Didn't worked, thank you.
Already did it twice, but tried again. Same result, HUD -default this time- is again displayed in standard tables, but not displayed in Go Fast.
It's obvious that auto-import is well configured, HUD is not blocked by any other app and everything else is ok.
Thanks for your help.
@gt-hud That's my guess ;)
You can close this thread.
After the last update, everything is working again ;)