Few begginer question

• Hi! thinking on buy H2N and i have a few questions:

• I play on carbonpoker (merge), pokerking (WPN), partypoker and tigergaming (chico). I can play the sesion on this skins without any problem or i have to use simultaneusly a conversor soft or similar for any of them?

• Is h2n using less resources than hm2/pt4 during the sesions? is there any way to proof this or have some feedback for someone who has use it ? i have an i7-4710 @2,5gh 16gb ram and with 4 poker rooms start to be slowly with hm2 so i hope that with h2n everything works faster

Thanks!

• Hello!

WPN and PartyPoker are supported without any additional programs. TigerGaming is supported with PlanetConverter.

With this PC configuration you won't have problems playing 4 rooms at the same time.

• Thanks for the quick reply.

For chico + HM2 i use "kinghandsConverter" is necessary to buy the soft by planetconverter or works for all conversors? And for merge network? (i don´t need any conversor because support hud with hm2)

IF i want to play other random rooms like GG, The Hive with H2N is enough with buy the respective converter on planetconverter?

Thanks again

• For chico + HM2 i use "kinghandsConverter" is necessary to buy the soft by planetconverter or works for all conversors? And for merge network? (i don´t need any conversor because support hud with hm2)

You can try to play with your converter, but we recommend to use PlanetConverter, because Hand2Note is integrated with it.

IF i want to play other random rooms like GG, The Hive with H2N is enough with buy the respective converter on planetconverter?

Thanks again

Yes.

• Hi...any answer for merge (carbon poker)? is not in planetconverter (because is supported by hm2/pt4)...but for hand2note?

thanks

• Merge is not supported without using Converter.

• sorry for the insistence but as i said there is no poker converter for merge on planetconverter (something logic because there is not need for play with hm2 or PT4) so what can i do?

• Merge is not supported.

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.