Range Research question

• Hi! i´m trying to use range research:

I want to see how the enviroment act on specific situacion, for example: When BB call SB open.

I use the expresion: Cases(CallOpen BB vs SB)=true

Verify is correct and build but on the results how can i see for example the specific stats for this position (fold to cbet BB vs SB) because all that i see is all the stats CR IP (and i want to see the stats on this specific situation)

Is possible to create a long video explainin the range research? is an extraordinary tool and that will be very helpfull

• First of all, please, watch this video http://hand2note.com/Help/Index/RangeResearch .

It seems, you don't understand how Range Research is working. You can't filter 3bet pots from single raise pots or another situations. The feature is to combine player's statistic to get more samples and explore their ranges.

To see how people play in BBvsSB situations, you need to create a certain popup with positional stats and then build a report in Range Research without any expressions.

Please, watch video about stats creating: http://hand2note.com/Help/Index/CustomStats

• Thanks, couple of questions more:

On the shop there is a few HUD (grinders hud, GT simple...) if i buy this HUD´s i can see all the popupups it have (everyone incluide BB vs SB for example) and save a lot amount of time?

If I want to made a range research for players who win more that X bb/100 (to analize the winner of the pool) or X player or Alias, how can i do that?

And the last...i create a stat (cloninng one stat and modifining it). I tested and all looks good. But when i introduce it on the popup that stat appears like "--"... i have to rebuild all the stats on the database or something similar to show this new stat?

Thanks

• And the last...i create a stat (cloninng one stat and modifining it). I tested and all looks good. But when i introduce it on the popup that stat appears like "--"... i have to rebuild all the stats on the database or something similar to show this new stat?

Yes, you have to rebuild statistics after adding new stats.

• On the shop there is a few HUD (grinders hud, GT simple...) if i buy this HUD´s i can see all the popupups it have (everyone incluide BB vs SB for example) and save a lot amount of time?

Yes, popups are included in price.

• If I want to made a range research for players who win more that X bb/100 (to analize the winner of the pool) or X player or Alias, how can i do that?

1. Create a new color marker:
      alt text

2. Assign it to certain players:
      alt text

3. Build a report with this color marker:
      alt text

In next update we will add a win rate stat and possibility to build reports based on win rate.

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.