Upon installation

• Quick question. When the program is installed, before I create or edit anything. Is it already built with preset stats for me to examine my player pool with? I can not get anything, I have millions of hands, but no stats

Should I uninstall and reinstall?

exampleI name a stat BBflatvsBtn, have villain on Btn raise first action and first nonfold action, and villain on SB fold, and player BB call. Hero doesnt matter and reg/fish doesnt matter. Then I run cases(BBflatvsBtn)=1 in range research.
    From rangeresearch out of 60k players I get 0 cases. And when I test the stat it only delivers hands with hero.

What am I doing wrong please

• First of all, double click on player nickname and check if there is any statistics built. If it is not built, you have to click Clear stats and then Build stats in Main Window of program.
    alt text

• I have now cleared and rebuilt stats, took 3 hrs. And still it is the same. I even clicked on every stat afterwards and saved it. Only stat i get is for SB. So something is not right, I just do not know what. It is so that all the stats already there should compute, yes?

Is it not possible to upload an image to the forum?

I have taken a screenshot

Please advice, will a reinstallation bring everything back to scratch? ie hopes of it working?
    Basically, since I am to frustrated. How do I wipe it completely, so I can reinstall and give it one last shot?

• Global Moderator

Have you added your new stats in a current Popup before you build them?
    alt text

• Global Moderator

whatever said:

Is it not possible to upload an image to the forum?

I have taken a screenshot

alt text

• So I can not upload an image from my computer, I need to upload the image to some site and then link it?

A question yet to be answered, all the stats in the left sidebar. Are they already computable or is the program nonfunctional until the user creates a stat ie are there no default stats?

alt text

Secondly, I tried to uninnstall. But there are parts of the program clearly not uninstalled as it reinstalled with the entire database and same glitch: I get 1 stat for BB vs SB 3b..

alt text

• Global Moderator

whatever said:

So I can not upload an image from my computer, I need to upload the image to some site and then link it?

Yes.

• Global Moderator

whatever said:

A question yet to be answered, all the stats in the left sidebar. Are they already computable or is the program nonfunctional until the user creates a stat ie are there no default stats?

All stats which were added to Popaps for your Game Types, will be counted.

alt text

• Global Moderator

whatever said:

Secondly, I tried to uninnstall. But there are parts of the program clearly not uninstalled as it reinstalled with the entire database and same glitch

You can create new database here:
    alt text

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.