Hero in range research feature

• Hi guys.

I was wondering are heros actions included to stats when doing range research with standard pop-up?

• Hi guys.

I was wondering are heros actions included to stats when doing range research with standard pop-up?

edit.

It seems that hero is included to stats when doing range research, which isn't a good thing. You have to remove hero from player stats when creating pop-ups, otherwise you get incorrect numbers from your pool.

• Global Moderator

onkleb said:

Hero stats are not included

• onkleb said:

Ok, great.

How about when i create my own pop-ups for range research? It seems, if im correct, that i have to filter hero out when doing my own stats and pop-ups. Otherwise the stats that range research shows includes hero and rest of the pool.

• onkleb said:

Ok, great.

How about when i create my own pop-ups for range research? It seems, if im correct, that i have to filter hero out when doing my own stats and pop-ups. Otherwise the stats that range research shows includes hero and rest of the pool.

edit.

And if hero is not included to default range research, how am i able to see what hands pool (me) hasfolded? For ex. under stat "Fold vs CBet" i can see myself folding versus continuation bet, which shouldn't happen.

• Global Moderator

It does not matter what Popup you will use for Range Research. Anyway, the selected pool of players for building the report will not include Hero.

• Ok then there must be some problems with my settings or something, since i get heros stats to range research.

• alt text

https://gyazo.com/fd5ac0872d984d606ba7fdcc69afe9c0

Here is an example what i mean. First stat is std SB open raise. Second stat is SB open raise without hero in the SB. Results from range research are different with these stats.

• In that Gyazo Image, could it be that the "Without Hero" sample is removing ALL hands where hero is at the table (not the ones where hero is in SB)?

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.