HUD shows wrong positions if play sits out or leaves game

• Hi guys,

whenever someone sits out or leaves the game the hud is showing the wrong positions.

For instances a guy leaves in ep on a 6m table and i am in the big blind. no new player sits down. next hand i am in the small blind. h2n thinks that the guy who just left sits in the big blind. furthermore the hud thinks that the guy who is actually in the bb is in mp....

Is there any way too solve this problem?

• Global Moderator

What poker room do you play?

• 888 ipoker stars winning poker

• Global Moderator

Are you experiencing this problem on all listed rooms?

• i am currently not playing on winning poker but on the other sites i do

• Global Moderator

Positions are determined based on the history of the last hand, so if someone went into a sit-out, then the positions will be correctly determined only with the next hand if you don't use additional software like StarsHelper.

• Positions are determined based on the history of the last hand, so if someone went into a sit-out, then the positions will be correctly determined only with the next hand if you don't use additional software like StarsHelper.

i use starshelper, as well as 888caption and table tamer. do all of those programms distrace H2N in the same way?

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.