Not processing hands when HUD enabled

• Dear h2n Support team,

I installed h2n some time ago and until yesterday I had been playing Zoom Cash Games only - no issues with that, there was no HUD but I understand it.

Yesterday I switched to regular tables and I noticed that when HUD is shown, h2n fails to process hand files. To be more precise: it reads the txt files that PokerStars client outputs, deletes the file, but the hand doesn't get inserted into h2n database (so effectively it's wasted). In order to bring h2n back to normal state when it processes hands correctly, I need to restart it and disable HUD.

I guess that must be an issue on my side. I use the latest version (i.e. the h2n dashboard says there are no newer ones) and I'm happy to provide more details if needed - including log files.

Btw. How can I access log files ? I noticed these are binary files. What's the best way to open and read them ?

Regards,
    bratfizyk

• Global Moderator

Perhaps there was too many hands in selected auto import folders in Configuration -> Auto Import. If there are too many hands then Hand2Note will be busy by importing hands and will not show HUD until import finishes.

Please take a look on the next topic:

How to make the initial settings

• Hi,

Thanks for the response. Here's a screenshot with my configuration:
    0_1492887905338_Untitled.png

The application failed to process a single hand during my session with HUD enabled (about 1h). For some reason all works fine when I play without a HUD and Zoom.

Also, I've made sure my configuration is correct and as described in the post you mentioned.

As I said: I'm happy to provide logs, but I don't know how to open the files as these are binaries, not text ones.

• Global Moderator

If you have done everything above but problem still exists :

1. Enable logging in Configuration -> Other Options -> Logging (You can remove old log files in the folder C:\Program Files\Hand2Note\logs to reduce the size of an archive.)
    2. Play several hands.
    3. Make screenshots where we can see the problem. Titles of the tables and local time in your PC should be visible on screenshots.
    4. Archive folder with Hand2Note and send us together with screenshot on email support@hand2note.com with the link to your message on the forum.

• Thanks for the hints.
    Yesterday I logged in, played a few hands and the problem was still there. So I closed PokerStars Client and h2n, moved logs folder somewhere else, launched poker soft and the tracker again and... everything worked fine... no idea why - I'll keep an eye on it and be sure I will keep you updated.

The only thing I've done differently than usual is that I played a few Spin&Go games before moving to cash games.

I still have the old logs folder, so if you want it, I can send it to you.

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.