Winning Poker HH problem.

• I recently started playing on WPN. I set up the auto-import folder and everything imports just fine. The problem is as soon as I clear/rebuild my stats all of those hands are gone. I even tried to reimport from the H2N archive and nothing imported. I then went and exported all the hands I played over the last few days on WPN to a folder on desktop, tried to reimport after rebuilding stats and again nothing. I am lost?

Also, I am using WPN tools. Not sure if that may have something to do with it. Any help would be appreciated.

• Global Moderator

Could you please send us the hand history sample (where we can see the problem) by email to support@hand2note.com with a link to your message on the forum?

You can use any convenient file sharing service, for example, http://www.dropbox.com/, if the file exceeds 15MB

• Hi,

Sorry for the late response. I can't send the HH's because they are no longer in the folder. What is strange is that if I clear stats / build stats for ALL hands in my DB the hands show up. If I build them for 12 months then they don't. I'm not sure what that is about, maybe a date formatting problem? Anyway I'd really like to get this solved so any help would be much appreciated! Also, I know there is a language barrier so if I am not explaining myself well please tell me...

• Global Moderator

Did you upgrade Hand2Note to the latest version 3.2.0.19 ?

• I have reported this error several times since 2months and I still have no solution

• KeepCalm,

Yes I did upgrade and it still hasn't been rosolved. For the sake of clarity, the autoimport works just fine and when a session is over the hands are all there. The problem arises as soon as I rebuild stats... all hands dissapear. Oddly, if I rebuild stats for "all hands" then they are all there. I thought this might be a date formatting issue but it seems as though both time and date are correct on the HH.

Thanks in advance for any help.

• Global Moderator

We can't reproduce the problem described. Please, provide us with the additional information.

1. Enable logging in Configuration -> Other Options -> Logging (You can remove old log files in the folder C:\Program Files\Hand2Note\logs to reduce the size of an archive.)
    2. Reproduce the problem
    3. Archive the folder with Hand2Note and send to us by email to support@hand2note.com with a link to your message on the forum.
    4. Please, make a visual representation of the problem. For example, short video or screenshots where we can see a bug. This will help us a lot to reproduce and fix the problem.
    5. Please, also send us the hand history sample where we can see the problem.

You can use any convenient file sharing service, for example, http://www.dropbox.com/, if the file exceeds 15MB

• @TaoJones Exactly the same here :(

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.