Dynamic HUD dont work at WPN

• Hi!

I built a HUD panel, and I would like to use as a dynamic HUD.
    I want to appear when villain limps preflop, but when the stat filter is ON (and the filter is good, tested), it did not show up.
    It seems this feature is restricted, like when I playing on Pokerstars, but it should work on WPN.

How can I solve this problem?

• Global Moderator

For full Dynamic HUD integration this poker nerwork requires WPNTools

• I use the WPN tools, everything else is working properly, except the dynamic
    HUD.
    When I make the dynamic HUD, it did not working in the replayer and the didn't working a the tables as well.

For example:
    My HUD panel should apper when villain limps in Heads UP, but it only shove up, when villain limps, and I made my action: check or raise.
    So it shoves up, 1 action later as it should be (after my action, not villains action)

• Global Moderator

Please, provide us with the additional information.

1. Enable logging in Configuration -> Other Options -> Logging (You can remove old log files in the folder C:\Program Files\Hand2Note\logs to reduce the size of an archive.)
    2. Reproduce the problem
    3. Archive the folder with Hand2Note and send to us by email to support@hand2note.com with a link to your message on the forum.
    4. Please, make a visual representation of the problem. For example, short video or screenshots where we can see it.

You can use any convenient file sharing service, for example, http://www.dropbox.com/, if the file exceeds 15MB

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.