Bugg Import Hands
@keepcalm Is there any solution for this problem? Because I have the same on Winamax
We can't reproduce the problem. Please provide us with the additional information as described above.
When can I expect the update which fix this bug?
The problem with losing occasional hands during the auto import and archiving was fixed in version 22.214.171.124 (at the beta-test stage now):
@keepcalm Thank you for the beta link!
I installed the beta, but the import error and the positional HUD bug at winamax still the same.
Please wait while the beta-test phase is over.
I installed the newest H2N (ver. 126.96.36.199) and I still have these bugs on Winamax
- positional HUD sometimes fails to update after a hand
- Occasional hands are lost during the auto import and archiving
Please, provide us with the additional information.
- Enable logging in Configuration -> Other Options -> Logging (You can remove old log files in the folder C:\Program Files\Hand2Note\logs to reduce the size of an archive.)
- Reproduce the problem
- Archive the folder with Hand2Note and send to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your message on the forum.
- Please, make a visual representation of the problem. For example, short video or screenshots where we can see a bug. This will help us a lot to reproduce and fix the problem.
You can use any convenient file sharing service, for example, http://www.dropbox.com/, if the file exceeds 15MB
Still seems to be occurring.
The problem is under investigation again.
Any progress in this case?
The problem is still under investigation.
Hey guys pls fix that, its so anoying..
thanks ! <3
It should be fixed in the next updates. You will be able to see it on our website: