Bugg Import Hands

• Any ETA on this please?

Software is not actually doing what it is designed to do if it is dropping hands on the import.

• Global Moderator

Date of the next update is not known exactly because it depends on the success of a beta test phase. You will be able to see the summary on our website:

Update notes

• This is a critical bug in the software however, and I"m sure the paying users would like some answer other than "we don't know".

• Global Moderator

Unfortunately, we have not any additional information yet.

• @keepcalm

This bug and the topic is almost 5 months old!
    With this monthly subscription system I think this is unacceptable.
    I playing only on Winamax and I pay the same price like others who playing e.g. PS and get fully functional program, while I suck with the most basic feature - auto import - which the program was originally built for.

Please solve this bug or if H2N programmes can't solve, or won't solve please reduce the price for Winamax players (e.g. coupon code), because with this bug this program gives me way not 100%.

Thank you.

• Hi
    Any progress in this case?
    Or H2N focuses only PokerMaster now?

Could you tell me something concrete instead of 'investigation in progress'?

• Global Moderator

4BetStar said:

Or H2N focuses only PokerMaster now?

You are right.
    Unfortunately, we have not yet information about next release.

• @keepcalm

I solved this problem:

1. The missing hands caused by H2N marks some hands as duplicated hand, so it skiped these imports.

2. H2N detects all hands as duplicated which hands were dealt to hero at the same second.
      For example Hero plays 2 table at the same time and he gets
      18/01/2018 14:57:08 AA at Table 1 and he also gets
      18/01/2018 14:57:08 22 at Table 2
      H2N detect this as duplication (because these hands gets the same Hand ID) and import only 1 hand from this 2 sample.

This is not guessing, I tested it and I could reproduce this problem.

I also wrote to support, I hope now you guys can fix this problem.

• Global Moderator

Thank you

• It's awesome that a non-paid user managed to figure out the bug.

Any reason why bug has not been fixed yet? H2N still dropping hands on a variety of sites.

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.