Critical Error TILT WCOOP

• After importing some hands the program gives me a critical error when I try to access the HUD of some players. It just happens to me with some. I have sent the LOG by mail also to have it reviewed

We are in the period of Wcoop and not be able to use the HUD as I have always done ... In addition, paying what I pay a year seems crazy that the answer to my email is: Rebuild your stats!

This is the error. Need a urgent solution !!

System.AggregateException: A Task's exception(s) were not observed either by Waiting on the Task or accessing its Exception property. As a result, the unobserved exception was rethrown by the finalizer thread. ---> System.NotImplementedException: The method or operation is not implemented.
    at Hand2NoteCore.Common.CurrencyExtensions.ToDollar(Double value, Currencies currency)
    at Hand2NoteCore.Common.CurrencyExtensions.ConvertCurrencies(Double value, Currencies from, Currencies to)
    at Hand2NoteCore.Common.CurrencyExtensions.ConvertCurrencies(Single value, Currencies from, Currencies to)
    at Hand2NoteCore.DataView.TournamentsWinningsGraphHelper.GetViewData(List1 summaries, Currencies currency, TournamentWinGraphSummary& graphSummary, Int32 maxPointsCount) at Hand2NoteCore.DataView.TournamentsWinGraphReportViewModel. ‹ (List1 summaries, Currencies , TournamentWinGraphSummary& )
    at Hand2NoteCore.DataView.TournamentsWinGraphReportViewModel.Load()
    at Hand2NoteCore.Common.LoadingControl.‹“ˆ()
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    ---> (Inner Exception #0) System.NotImplementedException: The method or operation is not implemented.
    at Hand2NoteCore.Common.CurrencyExtensions.ToDollar(Double value, Currencies currency)
    at Hand2NoteCore.Common.CurrencyExtensions.ConvertCurrencies(Double value, Currencies from, Currencies to)
    at Hand2NoteCore.Common.CurrencyExtensions.ConvertCurrencies(Single value, Currencies from, Currencies to)
    at Hand2NoteCore.DataView.TournamentsWinningsGraphHelper.GetViewData(List1 summaries, Currencies currency, TournamentWinGraphSummary& graphSummary, Int32 maxPointsCount) at Hand2NoteCore.DataView.TournamentsWinGraphReportViewModel. ‹ (List1 summaries, Currencies , TournamentWinGraphSummary& )
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()<---

Inner exception
    System.NotImplementedException: The method or operation is not implemented.
    at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()

• Good luck!!
    Perhaps in the 2018 WCOOP the critical error it's fixed

• Global Moderator

If the rebuild of statistics did not help, then you need to rebuild your database, as we described in our response by email.

• Rebuild stats -> Fault
    • Rebuild BD -> Fault

Solution: Fix the BUG please :(

• Global Moderator

I see you already communicate with our support via email.

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.