aggresion factor in HUD empty

• I tried to add the aggression factor to my HUD, but it only returns blanks instead of values.

Any idea why this is happening?

• Global Moderator

Could you please copy (from Expression Stats Editor) and show here an expression string for your stat of aggression?

• @keepcalm

here it is:

(Cases(flop raise or bet) + Cases(turn raise or bet) + Cases(river raise or bet))/(Cases(flop call) + Cases(turn call) + Cases(river call))

• Global Moderator

fatking said:

(Cases(flop raise or bet) + Cases(turn raise or bet) + Cases(river raise or bet))/(Cases(flop call) + Cases(turn call) + Cases(river call))

Did you build all these stats that you use in this expression?

• @keepcalm

I think I do not understand your question. There are no stats to be built for this expression, are they? I took the expression as described in your FAQs

• Global Moderator

You can not substitute any stat name in a function.

You can use only names of some previously built stats as arguments to functions:

http://www.hand2note.com/Help/Index/ExpressionSyntax

For example, if you have built the "flop raise or bet" stat then you can use it to create your expression stat for Agression

• @keepcalm

Now I am totally confused:

on the page you linked, at the bottom there is exactly the same expression I have been using given as an example.

Also "Verify" does not return an error

• Global Moderator

I mean that you can not just copy an example.

First, you need to create and build all the stats that you want to use in expressions string.

• had the same issue

all stats in this expression are available by default.

in stats editor i've found similar stats with different names
    e.g. "flop raise or bet" and "Flop Raise or Bet" and etc
    i've checked their implementation and i swear it is god damn the same...

and somehow following expression works just fine
    "(Cases(Flop Raise or Bet) + Cases(Turn Raise or Bet) + Cases(River Raise or Bet))/(Cases(Call Flop) + Cases(Call Turn) + Cases(Call River))"

im confused as hell cause my custom stats are not working and this story with undefined behaviour related to aggr factor stat is quite confusing and depressing

• Global Moderator

iamblackornot said:

in stats editor i've found similar stats with different names
    e.g. "flop raise or bet" and "Flop Raise or Bet" and etc
    i've checked their implementation and i swear it is god damn the same...

The stats should not only be on the list, but they must also be built.

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.