Bug tournament and repport

• Hello, this is my error:

System.NotImplementedException: La méthode ou l'opération n'est pas implémentée.
    à Hand2NoteCore.Common.CurrencyExtensions.ToDollar(Double value, Currencies currency)
    à Hand2NoteCore.Common.CurrencyExtensions.ConvertCurrencies(Double value, Currencies from, Currencies to)
    à Hand2NoteCore.Common.CurrencyExtensions.ConvertCurrencies(Single value, Currencies from, Currencies to)
    à Hand2NoteCore.DataModel.TournamentsWinData.Add(PlayerTournamentSummary summary, TournamentInfo tournamentInfo, Currencies currency)
    à Hand2NoteCore.DataView.TournamentSession..ctor(PlayerTournamentSummary summary, TournamentInfo info, Currencies currency)
    à Hand2NoteCore.DataView.SessionsHelper.GetTournamentSessions(List1 datas, TournamentSessionsSummary& totalSummary) à Hand2NoteCore.DataView.TournamentSessionsViewModel.GetSessions(PlayerStatisticsData psd, TournamentSessionsSummary& summary) à Hand2NoteCore.DataView.SessionsViewModel2.<>c__DisplayClass42_0.<Load>b__0()
    à System.Threading.Tasks.Task1.InnerInvoke() à System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute() --- Fin de la trace de la pile à partir de l'emplacement précédent au niveau duquel l'exception a été levée --- à System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw() à System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task) à Hand2NoteCore.DataView.SessionsViewModel2.<Load>d__42.MoveNext()
    --- Fin de la trace de la pile à partir de l'emplacement précédent au niveau duquel l'exception a été levée ---
    à System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
    à System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
    à Hand2NoteCore.DataView.SessionsWindowViewModel.<OnIsTourneyModeChanged>d__36.MoveNext()
    --- Fin de la trace de la pile à partir de l'emplacement précédent au niveau duquel l'exception a été levée ---
    à System.Runtime.ExceptionServices.ExceptionDispatchInfo.Throw()
    à System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
    à System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

this error appear when i go to "repport" and in the tournament session.

• Global Moderator

What version of Hand2Note have you installed?

• i have the 3.2.1.22 version.

And this errors was here last version.

thanks for your help.

• Global Moderator

Please, try to rebuild your statistics:

alt text

• I just did it but it doesn't work.

• Global Moderator

In this case, try to recreate your database:

alt text

• I just want to say that the problem isn't solved.

I hope that the next update could change this.

Thanks

• Global Moderator

In this case, you should reinstall Hand2Note and recreate your database.

Please, follow the next steps:

1. Check that you have installed all latest updates for Windows

2. Remove database. By default, it is located in the next folder:

C:\Users\ <YourUsername>\AppData\Roaming\Hand2Note\h2ndb

1. If you need to save your settings, copy Config and Notes folders in a safe place before uninstalling Hand2Note:

FAQ. Moving Config

1. Uninstall Hand2Note.

2. After the uninstallation has finished please delete all files from the install directory (default folder is located in C:\Program Files\Hand2Note).

3. Install the last version of Hand2Note:

http://www.hand2note.com/

Then, run Hand2Note as administrator in the default configuration and check whether the issue persists.

• no it's didn't work.

I will try again with clear data from winamax.

If you have another option...

thanks

• Global Moderator

Please, provide us with the additional information.

1. Enable logging in Configuration -> Other Options -> Logging (You can remove old log files in the folder C:\Program Files\Hand2Note\logs to reduce the size of an archive.)
    2. Reproduce the problem
    3. Archive the folder with Hand2Note and send to us by email to support@hand2note.com with a link to your message on the forum.
    4. Please also send to us the hand history sample where we can see the problem. This will help us a lot to reproduce and fix the problem.

You can use any convenient file sharing service, for example, http://www.dropbox.com/, if the file exceeds 15MB

• Ok now i tried with clear data.

i imported new data from winamax.

then it doesn't work.

the problem should be inside the code...

• Global Moderator

Please, provide us with the additional information as described above

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.