Server Connection of different versions of H2N

• Are the older H2N versions (3.2.0.xx) still usable?
    or are they blocked to connect to the server?
    running this version on my laptop (after recover from old backup) but it doesnt connect to the server..

is it possible to use H2N without Internet connection (for analysis stuff for example) ... while beeing in airplane or wherever you dont have acces to internet connection

• Same problem here. Doesn´t connect to server. Running Installupdate.exe didn´t help anymore either.

• Global Moderator

Old versions of Hand2Note are no longer work.

Please download and install the new version from our website:

http://www.hand2note.com/

• so ok, but how can i make to replace my database and HUD configure?

• Global Moderator

If you need to save your settings, copy Config and Notes folders in a safe place before uninstalling Hand2Note:

FAQ. Moving Config

Reinstallation does not affect the database as it is stored in a separate folder:

FAQ. Database

• foerdia said:

is it possible to use H2N without Internet connection (for analysis stuff for example) ... while beeing in airplane or wherever you dont have acces to internet connection

If you want to use H2N in offline mode, just start H2N with internet connection for connection to "database", than turn off your ntb to sleep mode / hybernation without closing H2N.
    When you wake up your ntb without int.con. you can still use H2N and analyse your hands in airplane.

It works to me.
    (I use to no turning off my ntb, only turning to sleep mode / hybernation for all the time. Restarting only when Win wants.)

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.