Made progress installing H2N but only have small, green squares.....so far :)

• For 888poker, I downloaded 888caption2 and changed 888 poker and 888caption2 to run as administrator. Then I went through "How to make the intital settings" and "Getting started with Hand2Note" as well.
    I did manage to make progress and get something to show up on the tables at the poker site; but I only have small, green blank squares that are not in quite the right location relative to the players. When the cards are dealt at the beginning of the hand the blank green squares change to being able to see just a few stats (maybe 3 or 4) for just a moment. Then it goes back to being a small, green blank square again.

Did I do something wrong? Or is there a next step? Is there a link (like the first two "...." I referenced) on what to do next? Or link on how to setup HUD like a default option for most popular stats, etc?

Thank you in advance for your reply!

• Global Moderator

Please check in the HUD Editor what display conditions are set for tables in your HAD:

For example, it could be set to hide HUD if the player has folded:

Please also check your general settings in Configuration->HUD:

alt text

• Thank you, that was it for enabling the HUDS. :)
    Can you tell me how to move the HUDs around on the poker site? I tried dragging them, right clicking, left clicking, etc. They are not in the right places around the table, and some of the HUDS are not even seen at all as if they are off screen.

• Global Moderator

You can drag your HUD with a right click if it is not blocked:

alt text

Also, you can unlock it in Configuration->HUD :

alt text

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.