How do i recreate the hud shown on the website.

• Hi,

Currently, I am struggling to recreative the HUD I was led to believe I would have from your demo video & screenshot here: demo hud

As it stands I have a username / background and some stats but nothing about positions, no red/green boxes and no position text inside the image circles..

Now I am aware you need third party software.. I have a fully licensed and working starshelper, however I am guessing my way through the position template to try to recreate. My starshelper says "hand2note connected" in the bottom.. but i have no idea what that means or what functionality that then allows?

My only current further complication is that i have to have PT4 up in the background and the import set to "import from database" - as I am currently testing the possibility to move to hand2note.

Moving over and purchasing relies on me getting this HUD to work. Thx

• Global Moderator

Since version 3.2.0.14 only simplified statistics profile was added by default. Official Hand2Note statistics package was added to the shop:

http://www.hand2note.com/Shop

Old statistics packages were removed.

• Ok but I can't even find that hud in your stores?

• Global Moderator

As I said, old statistics packages were removed.

You can find many ready-made commercial HUDs from third-party developers on our website:

Profiles Shop

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.