Postflop diagram colors are not saved

• hey,
    i changed the color for example from the filter "group flop trash" in the "postflop diagram" section in "configuration" -> i klicked save, and next time i open h2n the colors changes automatically.

i tried to make custom group filters, but same problem. the colors are not saved.

help pls... :)

• Global Moderator

I can't reproduce the problem described. Please, provide us with the additional information.

1. Archive the folder with Hand2Note and send to us by email to support@hand2note.com with a link to your message on the forum.(You can remove old log files in the folder C:\Program Files\Hand2Note\logs to reduce the size of an archive.)

2. Please specify an exact sequence of actions that cause the error.

You can use any convenient file sharing service, for example, http://www.dropbox.com/, if the file exceeds 15MB

• after i used the "postflop diagram group with a stat" the color doesn't change anymore, but without using the group, only creating it in the configuration menu, the color changes automatically.

now its ok for me but a little bit buggy.

another bug only in the configuration/postflop diagram menu i have is, that the color picker closes automatically if i click on the color field. if i do it 2 or 3 times, then it doesn't bugs anymore for that one group. for the next group same problem again.

everywhere else the color picker works without problems.

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.