Critical Error and shutdown

• Hi i´m working with the stats editor and continiusly this critical error appears:

I have to restart H2N, and all the job is loosing. When i play at the tables (Pokermaster) similar critical error appears when i move the poostion of one table so i can´t touch anything to avoid this issue.

I have run it as admin, exlusions on firewall and windows defender

• Global Moderator

In this case, you should reinstall Hand2Note and recreate your database.

Please, follow the next steps:

1. Check that you have installed all latest updates for Windows
    2. Remove database. By default, it is located in the next folder:

1. If you need to save your settings, copy Config and Notes folders in a safe place before uninstalling Hand2Note:

FAQ. Moving Config

1. Uninstall Hand2Note.

2. After the uninstallation has finished please delete all files from the install directory (default folder is located in C:\Program Files\Hand2Note).

3. Install the latest version of Hand2Note:

Then, run Hand2Note as administrator in the default configuration and check whether the issue persists.

2.) Currently, the converter for Pokermaster is at the beta test stage and will be available only in the next updates. Date of the next update is not known exactly because it depends on the success of a beta test phase. You will be able to see the summary on our website:

Release notes

At the moment we have not yet prepared a version for the public beta test

• All things done and the same happens againg. Hope we can fix it with a new version, thanks

• Global Moderator

Does it happen in default configuration or in your restored configuration?

• I think was a problem with one of this config files...y restore all except this and seems that all works ok

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.