problems when importing hands in ipoker


  • Global Moderator

    You can find version 3.2.1.29 here:

    http://hand2note.com/Help/Index/Update3_2_1

    But it's exactly the same as version 3.2.1.30 except bug with HUD for SNAP.



  • @keepcalm greetings from venenzuela, I am very embarrassed to make this post, but looking for me too what is the problem from the operational point of view with h2n (I'm very worried about losing time with my work because I could not play seeing that they were traking badly in ipoker and could cause me to lose) I go to the task of reviewing hands. and I found this error (I do not know if you already knew what the error was and they are trying to fix it) anyway if you know it and they are fixing it excellent, but it is here:

    observe the sequence of the hand in these 12 screen.

    what is happening is clear, the hands that the hero wins when he makes a bet (no matter the street) at the end of each hand subtracts the community boat to the bet of the hero what causes small hands like this is the case lose losers since the heir initially invests 2.5bb preflop, subtracts 0.2bb of rake pot from 4.8 on the flop (community pot) by checking flop both players and the bebe hero on turn 3.3bb observe what happens at the end of the pot, subtract the community pot 4.8bb the bet of the hero of 3.3bb apart from 0.5bb more for the rake which gives a total of 1.45 bb the total pot which causes the hero to lose his hand when he won it.
    in the same way it happens with the big boats won, to the total of the community boat they subtract the cb of the hero as in the hand of the 66 in 3betpot0_1513731758250_11.png

    0_1513731824671_11.png (/assets/uploads/files/1513731749632-10-resized.png) .!3_1513731624985_1.png 2_1513731624985_2.png 1_1513731624985_3.png 0_1513731624985_4.png 0_1513731643370_5.png 0_1513731656082_6.png 0_1513731670619_7.png 0_1513731684136_8.png 0_1513731700232_9.png0_1513731832692_12.png





  • @keepcalm observe the following sequence of winning hand on the part of the hero and how the hero loses the hero to the community boat:

    4_1513732906265_2017-12-19 21_19_03-Replayer.png 3_1513732906265_2017-12-19 21_19_12-Replayer.png 2_1513732906265_2017-12-19 21_19_40-Replayer.png 1_1513732906265_2017-12-19 21_19_48-Replayer.png 0_1513732906265_2017-12-19 21_19_55-Sessions.png 0_1513732944380_2017-12-19 21_19_55-Sessions.png



  • @keepcalm I hope it helps or I hope they are already solving the problem if they had already detected it.



  • TO REDARGENTINADEPOKER work fine but to ipoker no =( 0_1513733240556_2017-12-19 21_26_09-Hand2Note 2.png



  • Now you know what's wrong, I believe this is a urgent update I want to know my results at the end of the year, but due this bug I won't be able :(
    I have been paying 40$ for a long a time, a high mensual fare have sense if there are updates that solve this kind of bugs



  • Hotdog6969 said:

    Now you know what's wrong, I believe this is a urgent update I want to know my results at the end of the year, but due this bug I won't be able :(
    I have been paying 40$ for a long a time, a high mensual fare have sense if there are updates that solve this kind of bugs

    You have everything to the reason it is a high price that I am also paying. But I do not know if this also explains the corruption of data (wwsf) I hope so, but I do not know. but I hope they solve it as soon as possible



  • I (and also lot of user) have import problem on Winamax (not ipoker skin) since July... H2N answer the same every time: "investigation in progress"...
    So don't expect any fast bugfix....



  • Steve said:

    I (and also lot of user) have import problem on Winamax (not ipoker skin) since July... H2N answer the same every time: "investigation in progress"...
    So don't expect any fast bugfix....

    =( =( =( thanks for your post let's hope they improve



  • @keepcalm What happened to the ipoker problem? Is it next to be solved? if they could fix something? or the main problem?


  • Global Moderator

    The version with the fix is at the testing stage now



  • keepcalm said:

    The version with the fix is at the testing stage now

    I can not work because of this problem, my databases are corrupted...

    We need that version, please do not take too long!



  • Vega said:

    keepcalm said:

    The version with the fix is at the testing stage now

    I can not work because of this problem, my databases are corrupted...

    We need that version, please do not take too long!

    we have since the first of December in this =( it is impossible to continue working this way.When I acquired H2n it was to work in the 2 networks simultaneously, we are paying $ 40 per month and I am losing my money. Please help with that version as soon as possible


  • Global Moderator

    Please, take into account that this is not a bug of Hand2Note, but it is a bug in iPoker's hand history. This happens with iPoker constantly:

    http://forum.hand2note.com/topic/481/french-ipoker

    http://forum.hand2note.com/topic/614/ipoker-update

    We are trying to find a universal solution, but it is not easy and it takes a lot of time.



  • Good Job, new year and I don't know with accuaracy my results, I had to download another tool, to check my resullts



  • keepcalm said:

    Please, take into account that this is not a bug of Hand2Note, but it is a bug in iPoker's hand history. This happens with iPoker constantly:

    http://forum.hand2note.com/topic/481/french-ipoker

    http://forum.hand2note.com/topic/614/ipoker-update

    We are trying to find a universal solution, but it is not easy and it takes a lot of time.

    that is understood, what is not understood is the delay. Hm2 and PT4 are working well with ipoker's "defective" history. H2n is a beautiful tool I love, but without a fast and effective support they are going to continue far behind hm2 and pt4.

    We are still waiting for the patch for ipoker because the more time it takes to repair more users, we go back to pt4 and hm2 which in particular are not to my liking. but if nothing can be done, we go back to those old tools =( =*(



  • @keepcalm
    This universal solution will also solve the import problem on Winamax?



  • @keepcalm Is the new patch near? or is it still far?


  • Global Moderator

    You can try the following patch:

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/cev1662c7ojl5o7/3.2.1.171.zip?dl=0

    Please note that this is a beta version, so I recommend that you make a copy of your current folder under a different name before unzipping the patch there.


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.