why vs hero showing 0%? how do i exclude that data?

• Trying to see how often pool folds to a small flop cbet after flatting the BB OOP. It shows a 15% fold, which I know is inaccurate....pool actually folds around 36% to that bet. When I look at the popup for that stat, it shows me that the "vs hero" fold value is 0% (about 2k of the 3k hands total).

Why is it showing the vs hero stat as 0%?

How do I get it to not include the vs hero spots in the data?

0_1513125784715_upload-4974666f-cbbc-4c0e-b0c1-87f019fcfa7a

• Global Moderator

It means that there are no hands that get under this betsizing filter. Please try to use another sizing conditions. For example between 0.45 and 0.6

• hey keepcalm, I'm helping OP with this issue and I have a related question for this problem.

We want to filter for this specific betsizing and the value should still be higher overall and "vs Hero" shouldn't be close to 0.

As you can see in this stat the postflop diagram is showing even when this is a "fold" at the end stat which shouldn't be happening since the hand is not going to showdown.

These hands are from an Ignition/Bovada database which has all the players' cards exposed so this might be the issue where it's NOT counting those hands if it sees hands values available? That's just my guess.

When I switch to a different database of "normal" PokerStars hands, for example, this same stat shows the right value and no postflop diagram is shown as it should be since the hand/stat is a fold and no showdown is reached.

Can you confirm there is an issue in H2N with Ignition/Bovada "clairvoyance" hands on any stats that end in a fold? Any other stats not ending in a fold seems to be correct values.

Thanks

• Global Moderator

yunier2002 said:

These hands are from an Ignition/Bovada database which has all the players' cards exposed so this might be the issue where it's NOT counting those hands if it sees hands values available? That's just my guess.

Could you please send to us such hand history sample where we can see the problem by email to support@hand2note.com with a link to your message on the forum?

• @keepcalm I sent the requested hand history file to that email for you guys to check out. Please post any updates you have here.

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.