H2N Crashing while in reports

• Hi

My H2N crashes while in Reports and I try to select filter from position or action type. I tried it several times, run as admin.

What should I do?

Thanks in advance

• Global Moderator

Please, try to rebuild your database:

alt text

• It did not help. I tried it on another PC and it is the same. I saw that people report that bug aswell. My H2N version is up to date

• Global Moderator

What version of Hand2Note have you installed?

• Hi, have the same issue in my own thread as well. I've updated to the latest version of H2N, and had the same issue on another PC.

Please can you tell me how to send an error log or similar to identify the cause of the problem or alternatively:

1. Show how to manually create a filter without this button
    2. Can my H2N database contained PokerMaster hands be exported to PokerTracker 4 or similar?

I think its probable that the cause of the problem is working with PokerMaster HHs

• Global Moderator

1. There is no this bug in the last stable version
      As far as I understand, you have installed the last beta for PokerMaster.
      Our development department is now exploring a beta version for bugs.

2. Perhaps, it will be possible to use Hand2Note as a converter for XM2 and PT4 in paid subscriptions.

Ref. #828

• @tekk1822

I have version installed.

• @Fifczej Same here; this issue occurs on a number of other people's PC's using Hand2Note for PokerMaster as well.

I'd like to add that I think the HUD/tracker has been well designed, and works well, even at an early beta stage.

With that being said I'm not happy with the way this issue has been handled at all as a paid Elite subscriber. I've offered to provide logs to help you guys fix the problem, and would be happy with an interim fix such as telling me a method of creating a filter manually and importing it into the software. If no such fix is available then a simple apology would have been satisfactory.

I don't see how this basic functionality to create a simple filter or report hasn't been picked up during testing; in my view this is not a minor issue and shouldnt have really been overlooked even at this early stage of the product.

My inability to do this is costing me money at the table for reasons obvious to any other poker professional; I would appreciate it if this was fixed soon.

• @tekk1822 Did you try exporting hands and then analyze in HM2?

• Havent tried as not near my working computer, it would be nice to know if this is possible. I understand these things take time to fix, however trying to figure out a work-around would be very much appreciated.

Please can you guys confirm whether or not this is the case - a simple yes or no would be satisfactory!

• Global Moderator

This post is deleted!

• Global Moderator

Fifczej said:

I have version installed.

This is a beta version. As i said, there is no this bug in a stable version

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.