PokerMaster Straddle

• Hello,

straddle is kind of the second big blind right? So I would recommend counting that in replayer and bb/100. What I mean by that? Well now when I play lets say 5/10/20 (straddle) game and I buy in for normally 100BBs but here its 100 straddles so 2000 chips. In this game when I open replayer it says I have 200BBs (which is correct but kind of tough to make calculations with) so for example Its easy to stackoff 100bbs deep AK preflop in normal game but in straddle game its fine for 200bbs. So at least I would appreciate optional switch for showing "straddles" in replayer for straddle games.

The same thing if for EVbb/100... when we play 5/10 and 5/10/20 game its all in one report and we have one number which shows bb/100... but in straddle game we have to divide this by 2 to see logical result.

I hope this is understandable... let me know your opinions and have a nice day!

• Global Moderator

JohnyC said:

Hello,

straddle is kind of the second big blind right?
    let me know your opinions and have a nice day!

I think that straddle is kind of miniraise :))

• @keepcalm true but usually its optional in live games and here its not... its like a second big blind which you have to pay

• @JohnyC I agree with you!! Could H2N improve that?

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.