Range research - Hero's hands

• Hi,

In one of the older posts someone asked if they can exclude themselves from the Range Research report. Your reply was "Range Research maps out the pool's weighted average ranges and Hero stats are not included."

But, when I create a custom report stat for example SB open.
    --> Player raises, Position SB, first non-fold action on the street
    I get value 40%. But when I go and select Is Hero = no, the stat will drop to 36%.

So, to me this looks like my own hands really are included in the range research report. Is there a quick way to fix this or do I have to create over a hundred stats again and select Is Hero = no, for all of them?

• How I'm doing this is I have created a pop-up with all of the stats I want to see. Then in range research I made a totally blank filter so it populates every single hand in my database. Can I somehow make a filter that takes all of the hands but doesn't include stats from hero?

• Global Moderator

We can't reproduce the problem described. Please, provide us with the additional information.

1. Enable logging in Configuration -> Other Options -> Logging (You can remove old log files in the folder C:\Program Files\Hand2Note\logs to reduce the size of an archive.)

2. Reproduce the problem

3. Archive the folder with Hand2Note and send to us by email to support@hand2note.com with a link to your message on the forum.

4. Please, make a visual representation of the problem. For example, short video or screenshots where we can see a bug. This will help us a lot to reproduce and fix the problem.

You can use any convenient file sharing service, for example, http://www.dropbox.com/, if the file exceeds 15MB

• I have the same issue. I play multi-tabling with multiple IDs in Pokermaster.

So, even if I register player's nickname in hand2note.
    Range research is heavily skewed as 10% of hands are from mine. Can we put aliases or multiple nicknames in "Rooms" options?

https://gyazo.com/90b96b9d7f62ab2de40b194dfc653178

• I opened my report and checked the pop-up stats and I found some of my own hands from there, but now that I rebuilt the report it looks like those disappeared. So everything seems to be ok now. Weird..

But anyway, thanks for help, I will send you those logs and video if this for some reason happens again :)

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.