A long time, I have two problems with HUD for reg and fish.
- HUD does not switch automatically from fish to the reg HUD.
- Even if I toggle the HUD manually from fish to reg nothing happens. Its change only color (that i had defined in confing H2N)
as you see
It depends on the parameters for Regular (Who is reg?) in Configurator / Game Types:
So .. there is something wrong.
My color markers :
My "who is reg" :
And... reg thats meet criteria has still fish HUD (vpip : 26, pfr : 20, hand : 38, limp : 0)
And last question. When i switch manually some player to "blue color" (color markers : blue = reg) it should be force reg HUD ? If so.. it doesnt work also.
Please, try to follow these steps:
In the Configuration -> Game Types, click Reset to default.
Select your Game Type and define a set of desired parameters for "Who is reg?".
Repeat step 2 for all Game Types
Click the Save icon.
I reinstalled H2N, and PT4. It is clean install with default HUDs/popups.
I play fastworward games at PartyPoker, and it is not worked. Some players are still has bad HUD.
It should be reg :
My color makers :
"who is reg"
Please, provide us with the additional information.
- Enable logging in Configuration -> System -> Logging
- Reproduce the problem
- Archive the folder with Hand2Note and send to us by email to email@example.com with a link to your message on the forum or just attach archive right here in this topic.
- Please, send us also the sample of handhistory for a player with bad HUD. You can make the export of hand history via Reports window
You can use any convenient file sharing service, for example, http://www.dropbox.com/, if the file exceeds 15MB
Before i send you files and describe once again problem, i noticed one thing (mabye this is some clue).
When i turn off H2N and then turn on (i do this while play) "bad" reg HUDs switching to correct HUDs.