HUD reg/fish

• Hi,

A long time, I have two problems with HUD for reg and fish.

1. HUD does not switch automatically from fish to the reg HUD.
    2. Even if I toggle the HUD manually from fish to reg nothing happens. Its change only color (that i had defined in confing H2N)

as you see

alt text

• Global Moderator

It depends on the parameters for Regular (Who is reg?) in Configurator / Game Types:
    alt text

• So .. there is something wrong.

My color markers :

alt text

My "who is reg" :

alt text

And... reg thats meet criteria has still fish HUD (vpip : 26, pfr : 20, hand : 38, limp : 0)

alt text

And last question. When i switch manually some player to "blue color" (color markers : blue = reg) it should be force reg HUD ? If so.. it doesnt work also.

• Global Moderator

Please, try to follow these steps:

1. In the Configuration -> Game Types, click Reset to default.

2. Select your Game Type and define a set of desired parameters for "Who is reg?".

3. Repeat step 2 for all Game Types

4. Click the Save icon.

• I reinstalled H2N, and PT4. It is clean install with default HUDs/popups.
    I play fastworward games at PartyPoker, and it is not worked. Some players are still has bad HUD.

It should be reg :
    alt text

My color makers :

alt text

"who is reg"

alt text

• Global Moderator

Please, provide us with the additional information.

1. Enable logging in Configuration -> System -> Logging
    2. Reproduce the problem
    3. Archive the folder with Hand2Note and send to us by email to support@hand2note.com with a link to your message on the forum or just attach archive right here in this topic.
    4. Please, send us also the sample of handhistory for a player with bad HUD. You can make the export of hand history via Reports window

You can use any convenient file sharing service, for example, http://www.dropbox.com/, if the file exceeds 15MB

• Before i send you files and describe once again problem, i noticed one thing (mabye this is some clue).

When i turn off H2N and then turn on (i do this while play) "bad" reg HUDs switching to correct HUDs.

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.