A long time, I have two problems with HUD for reg and fish.
- HUD does not switch automatically from fish to the reg HUD.
- Even if I toggle the HUD manually from fish to reg nothing happens. Its change only color (that i had defined in confing H2N)
as you see
It depends on the parameters for Regular (Who is reg?) in Configurator / Game Types:
So .. there is something wrong.
My color markers :
My "who is reg" :
And... reg thats meet criteria has still fish HUD (vpip : 26, pfr : 20, hand : 38, limp : 0)
And last question. When i switch manually some player to "blue color" (color markers : blue = reg) it should be force reg HUD ? If so.. it doesnt work also.
Please, try to follow these steps:
In the Configuration -> Game Types, click Reset to default.
Select your Game Type and define a set of desired parameters for "Who is reg?".
Repeat step 2 for all Game Types
Click the Save icon.
I reinstalled H2N, and PT4. It is clean install with default HUDs/popups.
I play fastworward games at PartyPoker, and it is not worked. Some players are still has bad HUD.
It should be reg :
My color makers :
"who is reg"
Please, provide us with the additional information.
- Enable logging in Configuration -> System -> Logging
- Reproduce the problem
- Archive the folder with Hand2Note and send to us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to your message on the forum or just attach archive right here in this topic.
- Please, send us also the sample of handhistory for a player with bad HUD. You can make the export of hand history via Reports window
You can use any convenient file sharing service, for example, http://www.dropbox.com/, if the file exceeds 15MB
Before i send you files and describe once again problem, i noticed one thing (mabye this is some clue).
When i turn off H2N and then turn on (i do this while play) "bad" reg HUDs switching to correct HUDs.
Is HAND2NOTE able to color automatically vilain?
In blue for UNK player...
In purple for an AGGRO player...
How to define the criteria in HAND2NOTE for villain to be considered UNK or AGGRO?
For exemple : "Who is UNK"
or "who is AGGRO" ?
Hand2Note can automatically define reg/fish only: