After update Range Research is broken for Aliases (3.2.1.197 for PokerMaster)

• after re-create database , and rebuild stat . .... I still have the same problem (update to 3.2.1.199)

I can use "Base Stats" to filter range research . but can't use Alias !!
    please help

• Global Moderator

Could you please send to support@hand2note.com the hand history sample where we can see the problem.

You can use any convenient file sharing service, for example, http://www.dropbox.com/, if the file exceeds 15MB

• I uninstall 3.2.1.199 , and reinstall to 3.2.1.191 (didn't change any config/Setup)
    everything is work now !! So I thing is some thing wrong after 3.2.1.191

• I have exactly the same issue. Range research works for allies but not for allies including hero. I use 3.2.1.201 which is the newest version.

• I have the same issue. Also 3.2.1.201
    Alias with hero players doesnt't work but also if you do range research via color markers for same players... How color markers works for you guys?

• Global Moderator

Range research excludes Hero's statistics from reports

• keepcalm said:

Range research excludes Hero's statistics from reports

So after update, Hand2note finds out hero's 8 IDs someway (ex. show card) and exclude from range research?

I got it then.

It may have been better to have "function" to exclude hero rather than automatic exclusion.
    But now I can have unbiased research result excluding hero at least.

• @NowAndHere And, could you please check this out? I have made my hud for a week, and it does not work now.

http://forum.hand2note.com/topic/819/assigned-popup-does-not-show-up

• Before update I was able to do my alias analysis only 1 acc was excluded from that. Now I cant do that at all which sux imho. I´d like to see some action profit details of all my accs together ofc with enough HHs and not 1 by 1.

• are you going to fix it? Its annoying I cant do self analysis :/

• Global Moderator

It is not a bug.

• well I would prefer the previous version where I was able to analyse my own accounts

• Global Moderator

Range Research designed to explore ranges of different types of players in the spots where you usually don’t have enough sample on your opponent. Therefore, Hero's statistics excluded from Range Research reports automatically.

If you were getting statistics for Hero in these reports earlier, it was a bug.

• @JohnyC I think the problem of previous version is that result is too biased if it includes hero.
    I would like to have a function to exclude hero. But if not I will just put my data to HM or PT4 to analyze Hero for now

• @keepcalm I know you say its not a bug and having hero stats in range research is designed so you get unbiased view of population. But we need to have a way to see hero stats on multiple accounts (alias) and you cant do that through your standard "report" window because it is so basic it only shows win/loss stats - its very important to be able to see things like "how often am I folding to a cbet in a 3bet pot" and how often do I fold to XR. This is honestly the MOST frustrating thing about h2n, its a great tool for population research but kind of worthless for normal everyday database functionality. Having the ability to specifically call hero only stats in range research would solve this, it doesnt have to mess up population analysis, just add a checkbox "exclude hero" and that is fixed. You guys have one of the most expensive databases on the market (and its almost worth it) if you can fix our ability to see hero alias stats then it would be worth it. As of now it just tilts me.

• Totally agree with arizonabay
    Just give us a check box , plz ...

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.