Showing Hero HUD Crashes H2N

• Whether I do this while playing or not:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at Hand2NoteCore.DataView.MainPopupViewModel.Žž–()
    at Common.RelayCommand.Execute(Object parameter)
    at MS.Internal.Commands.CommandHelpers.CriticalExecuteCommandSource(ICommandSource commandSource, Boolean userInitiated)
    at System.Windows.Controls.MenuItem.InvokeClickAfterRender(Object arg)
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

• I also have that problem

• Global Moderator

Please try to rebuild your statistics:

alt text

If it does not help, please try to recreate your database:

alt text

• I'm also having this problem.

When I try to view heros stats like so -

http://prntscr.com/iqmudb

I get the following error message -

http://prntscr.com/iqmux1

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at Hand2NoteCore.DataView.MainPopupViewModel.Žž–()
    at MS.Internal.Commands.CommandHelpers.CriticalExecuteCommandSource(ICommandSource commandSource, Boolean userInitiated)
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

**I have uninstalled h2n. Updated my computer. Reinstalled h2n. Reimported all my hands, rebuilt all the stats and still get the same error message. I have also set up a new DB and activated that.

What should I try next?

thanks.**

• Global Moderator

We have forwarded the issue to our development team for investigation.
    Ref#872

• 3 weeks. any updates please?

• Global Moderator

It will be fixed in the next updates.

• This post is deleted!

• I have the most update version 3.2.1.211 and this feature still crashes H2N.

do you have any information for a timeline on this being fixed please?

spasibo.

• I rebuilt my stats again to check if that helped and still get this error -

at Hand2NoteCore.DataView.MainPopupViewModel.ŽœŒ()

• Global Moderator

It will be fixed in the next updates.

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.