Hand2Note/PostgreSQL/Pokermaster issues

• I just recently downloaded H2N and imported all my hands from Pokerstars/Holdem Manager 2 and everything worked great, then started playing on Pokermaster and everything was great for 2-3 days. I made an alias for my Pokerstars hands and one for all my Pokermaster hands. Everything continued to work fine and then yesterday I started to not be able to open my Pokermaster alias report. I can open the Pokerstars one but not the Pokermaster one. In fact I can open a report on some of my Pokermaster aliases but one in particular won't open.

I did a 'vacuum/analyse' of my database in PGAdmin and received an error:

ERROR: invalid page header in block 1138921 of relation base/36013559/48072260

Yesterday, around the time everything started to go wrong, I got a blue screen with the error:

BAD_POOL_HEADER

I also cannot open Holdem Manager 2. It can't connect to the PostgreSQL database and I have an error which says:

CONNECTIONSTRING:
    SERVER=127.0.0.1;PORT=5432;UID=postgres.......................................................;POOLING=True;MINPOOLSIZE=20;MAXPOOLSIZE=50;

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!!

• Global Moderator

I see you already communicate with our support via email.

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.