Connecting to database...

• Hello.

Just a few hours ago, I was able to use Hand2Note without a problem, but now I cannot start the program anymore (I left the program open for a few hours and when I returned for another poker session, the HUD did not update anymore, so I tried to restart the program to fix it)!
    It is always stuck at the loading screen, saying "Connecting to database".

I already tried to fix it by restarting my computer.

I checked and I have the most recent version installed. (3.2.1.201)

What could be the problem here? Thanks!

Edit: I did a reinstall but the problem still persists.

• Global Moderator

Try to disable your antivirus and VPN.

• @keepcalm

Hi, thanks for your help! I added an exception for both Pokerstars and H2N to my firewall and I also disabled my firewall completely, but it still did not work.

I do not use a VPN.

While searching for the problem on google, I discovered that someone had a similiar problem around a year ago.
    Back then, you fixed the issue by updating the installer.
    Maybe that helps?

http://forum.hand2note.com/topic/240/hand2note-cant-connecting-to-server/2

• Global Moderator

Yes, you should use a new version of Hand2Note

• @keepcalm

I have the newest version installed, that is not what I meant.

Maybe the problem is not on my end, but there is a problem with the launcher itself? Apparently, that was the case with the guy from last year, since you guys were able to fix his problem by making an update.

As I said in my post, I used the program for a while and after a 3-4 hours break or so, I tried to use it again and then it stopped working. And I do not remember making any changes at all, not with the program or anything else.

• Global Moderator

Please try to restart your router or connect via another internet provider

• @keepcalm

I do not have access to the router (I just rented one of many small rooms here, the internet is provided by the owners), but I tried connecting with both the wifi options which are available to me here. Unfortunately, both do not work.

• Global Moderator

You should try to connect via another internet provider

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.