range research help? pleaseee

• i cant even get the basics going on. ok im trying to see what is the population tendencies limp cbet % is vs me HU
    i have a custom hud for spinngoes.

in the expression string i wrote value(then the custom limp cbet stat i have from the custom spin n go stat
    https://gyazo.com/3a95da76821eb725921d4a1795024a68

when i click verify i get result should be true or false.
    i dont understand that parameter? can someone please help
    i just want to see the whole pop tendency limp cbet vs me HU

• i asked about 5 different people. 4 of them sent me the same link
    http://hand2note.com/Help/Index/RangeResearch
    lol. can i please get more assistance rather than this link. someone please help. thanks

• Global Moderator

You should define some condition in the expression string. For example:
    Value(YOURSTAT) > 5

• ok ty . for example if i want to include everyone in my data.
    in a limpcbet stat vs me hu i would put

value(my limpcbet stat) <110 the 110 would be anyone who has a limpcbet frequency of under 110% which 100% of people would have. is this the right logic?

• Global Moderator

josejose said:

ok ty . for example if i want to include everyone in my data.
    in a limpcbet stat vs me hu i would put

value(my limpcbet stat) <110 the 110 would be anyone who has a limpcbet frequency of under 110% which 100% of people would have. is this the right logic?

You don't need to use the expression string, if you want to include everyone in a report. Just add this simple stat (your limpcbet stat) in your Popup.

• awesome. ;) now everything running smooth. i was caught up on the expression strings thinking that was the only way to build pop tendenices . thanks for the help im good to go now :)

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.