HUD appearance more like HM2

• Because i am so used to HM2 i find it hard to fully switch to H2N, when i do want to.

This is mainly because i cannot get used to how the hud looks compared to HM2.

Maybe it would be a nice feature to add the same fonts at HM2 and include a way to use seperato's like "/" between the stats.

It would make switching easier, for me but i also think for allot of other people.

Just an idea maybe you guys can do something with this : ) ty

• Global Moderator

It is possible that the templates with different fonts will be more in the future. But now, there are many much more important tasks.

• It is possible that the templates with different fonts will be more in the future. But now, there are many much more important tasks.

I understand! thx for considering in the future!

• I am also long time user of HM and I don't care about have same template, I do feel like being able to customize HUD font size is VERY important. I have been using H2N and really like it but there is a lot of extra eye fatigue from looking at tiny stat.

• Global Moderator

kenaces said:

I am also long time user of HM and I don't care about have same template, I do feel like being able to customize HUD font size is VERY important. I have been using H2N and really like it but there is a lot of extra eye fatigue from looking at tiny stat.

You can change the font size for any stat in the HUD editor:
    alt text

• I am also long time user of HM and I don't care about have same template, I do feel like being able to customize HUD font size is VERY important. I have been using H2N and really like it but there is a lot of extra eye fatigue from looking at tiny stat.

Yeah i agree.
    Somehow H2N shows the stat values a bit more "blurry", HM2 shows the text sharper i think

• HUD font is main reason why I'm still using HEM2. Guys please add more font types in future releases. Tnx!

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.