HUD appearance more like HM2

• Because i am so used to HM2 i find it hard to fully switch to H2N, when i do want to.

This is mainly because i cannot get used to how the hud looks compared to HM2.

Maybe it would be a nice feature to add the same fonts at HM2 and include a way to use seperato's like "/" between the stats.

It would make switching easier, for me but i also think for allot of other people.

Just an idea maybe you guys can do something with this : ) ty

• Global Moderator

It is possible that the templates with different fonts will be more in the future. But now, there are many much more important tasks.

• It is possible that the templates with different fonts will be more in the future. But now, there are many much more important tasks.

I understand! thx for considering in the future!

• I am also long time user of HM and I don't care about have same template, I do feel like being able to customize HUD font size is VERY important. I have been using H2N and really like it but there is a lot of extra eye fatigue from looking at tiny stat.

• Global Moderator

kenaces said:

I am also long time user of HM and I don't care about have same template, I do feel like being able to customize HUD font size is VERY important. I have been using H2N and really like it but there is a lot of extra eye fatigue from looking at tiny stat.

You can change the font size for any stat in the HUD editor:
    alt text

• I am also long time user of HM and I don't care about have same template, I do feel like being able to customize HUD font size is VERY important. I have been using H2N and really like it but there is a lot of extra eye fatigue from looking at tiny stat.

Yeah i agree.
    Somehow H2N shows the stat values a bit more "blurry", HM2 shows the text sharper i think

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.