Poker Master HUD 3-9max & HU

• all stats above are mine ( I dont use H2N default stats cos those have a lot of missing opportunities )
    My definitions counts ~ 98%+ opportunities

contact with me

• Hey, I am using this HUD myself and this is probably one of the best in-game analysis tools I have ever used. It is simple, transparent but yet effective. Also plusev_qba is very helpful and is always happy to help out or modify something for you.

100% worth every penny.

• Agreed. I just purchased it this morning and am very happy with it.

• Great hud and popups, definately worth it.

• 100% pro support

• Proffesionally made hud and popups, plusev_qba is very helpfull. I recommend 100%

• I just bought the HUD and I love it. Its easy to use and very detailed. I had an issue installing due to using a very old computer, but plusev_qba solved everything for me right away. Great support.

• Hello.

I've been using qba's HUD for 3 months. Every kind of stats works perfect. His stats are better built than general stats of H2n. There are no bugs! I know that HUD costs him a lot of time, it requirets a lot of work to create a good working stat.
    I recomend his work, because he is very helpful Man. When i had a problem with statistic he helped me to fix it for 2 hours. I know a lot of people who received a help from QBA. If you have any problem with hud, oraz any question with hand2note, he will fix it. I think he knows a program in 100 percent !:)

• Hello,

I'm using Hand2Note since January. It had a lot of bugs, but I thought there's nothing can be done.
    Last week I bought qba's HUD and I'm absolutely amazed by his job. He created his own stats, helped installing his HUD version. His knowledge in H2N is huge.
    Still wondering, why Hand2Note board hasn't hire him.

Thanks man!

• This man helped me a lot. He helped me to set my h2n ,and fixed some h2n bugs very patiently . I like this guy.

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.