CB F T R / FtCB F T R
    WTS / W$SD / WWSF / AFQ F / T /R

HUD
    HUD

under HUD is dynamic line Vs steal
    alt text
    example

• HERO is BU
    • Villain seating at SB has line SB VS BU (FOLD CALL 3B 3B-FOLD)
    • the same BB I SD

it works the same way as Hero is on SB or BB (players behind him have a line Vs SB or Vs BB)

Hero HUD
    alt text

Preflop Popup
    alt text

3b&call popup
    alt text

SRP popup
    alt text

3b pots popup
    alt text

4bet pots
    alt text

Overall popup
    alt text

HU HUD
    alt text

HU popups
    alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

• there is a quest about stats, like 4b, fold to 4b
    I think in h2n, some stats is not very good to use.
    4b and fold to 4b, like these in h2n, they include cold 4b, not really 4b and fold to 4b

I want to know how to fix this

• all stats above are mine ( I dont use H2N default stats cos those have a lot of missing opportunities )
    My definitions counts ~ 98%+ opportunities

contact with me

• Hey, I am using this HUD myself and this is probably one of the best in-game analysis tools I have ever used. It is simple, transparent but yet effective. Also plusev_qba is very helpful and is always happy to help out or modify something for you.

100% worth every penny.

• Agreed. I just purchased it this morning and am very happy with it.

• Great hud and popups, definately worth it.

• 100% pro support

• Proffesionally made hud and popups, plusev_qba is very helpfull. I recommend 100%

• I just bought the HUD and I love it. Its easy to use and very detailed. I had an issue installing due to using a very old computer, but plusev_qba solved everything for me right away. Great support.

• Hello.

I've been using qba's HUD for 3 months. Every kind of stats works perfect. His stats are better built than general stats of H2n. There are no bugs! I know that HUD costs him a lot of time, it requirets a lot of work to create a good working stat.
    I recomend his work, because he is very helpful Man. When i had a problem with statistic he helped me to fix it for 2 hours. I know a lot of people who received a help from QBA. If you have any problem with hud, oraz any question with hand2note, he will fix it. I think he knows a program in 100 percent !:)

• Hello,

I'm using Hand2Note since January. It had a lot of bugs, but I thought there's nothing can be done.
    Last week I bought qba's HUD and I'm absolutely amazed by his job. He created his own stats, helped installing his HUD version. His knowledge in H2N is huge.
    Still wondering, why Hand2Note board hasn't hire him.

Thanks man!

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.