Reports

• How do I get a report that shows me vpip pfr etc? I can only see winnings from your default reports. I've created an alias of regs in my player pool and want to see how they play in different spots, so I want control over which stats I view. How do I get this? Can I save these stats as a custom report, so that I only need change the filters? I'm guessing this is all in a manual somewhere but I can only find a details of the 3.1 improvements in the manuals section. BTW so far, I like what I see, your interface is very useable.

• How do I get a report that shows me vpip pfr etc? I can only see winnings from your default reports. I've created an alias of regs in my player pool and want to see how they play in different spots, so I want control over which stats I view. How do I get this? Can I save these stats as a custom report, so that I only need change the filters? I'm guessing this is all in a manual somewhere but I can only find a details of the 3.1 improvements in the manuals section. BTW so far, I like what I see, your interface is very useable..............PS....looks like I need your range research feature?! how much is the required edge subscription, and do you have a English instructional video?

• Global Moderator

Yes, you need the Range research feature for it. Range research is available only in EDGE package for $ 39 per month.

You can find all our tutorial videos here:

Hand2Note channel

Unfortunately, a video about "Range research" is not yet translated into English.

• Hi
    Are you going to translate that video?

• Global Moderator

Unfortunately, we do not have a specific deadline yet. But we have already started work on a new manual. You can already access it by pressing a button "Manual" in the header of our website:

http://help.hand2note.com/update-notes

We will try to fill this manual with new articles as quickly as possible.

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.