PokerMaster default pop-ups are not working?

• I bought the PokerMaster HUD Standard Subscription. This is my first time using H2N, I did not have any subscription before.

Despite having 602 hands there are no number in the PokerMaster default pop-up.

alt text

alt text

alt text

H2N default pop-up is working just fine but I want to use the pop-up that I got buying PokerMaster HUD.

alt text

• Thank you, this did the job! Do I have to rebuild stats everytime I want to change pop-ups or is there a permanent solution?

I would also like to ask what to write in the Hero Nickname option if I play on 6 differen account on PokerMaster.

Should I write my alias or leave it empty? Also Should I change Time Zone Shift if the time on PokerMaster for example +5h?

alt text

• From my experience when adding a new stat for your HUD or popup you have to rebuild your stats every time, which makes some sense.

I'd just leave all that blank, havent needed to change any of that

You can aggregate all your stats/graphs/winrates/hhs (well the 90% of hhs that are actually correct!!) etc for 6 different accounts using an alias like below. Just add the player ID's you get from clicking on your avatar in PM.

0_1520286826304_upload-bdd11158-d3be-45fe-8844-62b00a33f522

You can then change your name by clicking on the white arrow to your alias which shows all results for all account

0_1520286941974_upload-b26ca6ee-7313-4ccc-80d4-d326a4c023b0

gl

• jason192 said:

From my experience when adding a new stat for your HUD or popup you have to rebuild your stats every time, which makes some sense.

I'd just leave all that blank, havent needed to change any of that

You can aggregate all your stats/graphs/winrates/hhs (well the 90% of hhs that are actually correct!!) etc for 6 different accounts using an alias like below. Just add the player ID's you get from clicking on your avatar in PM.

0_1520286826304_upload-bdd11158-d3be-45fe-8844-62b00a33f522

You can then change your name by clicking on the white arrow to your alias which shows all results for all account

0_1520286941974_upload-b26ca6ee-7313-4ccc-80d4-d326a4c023b0

gl

Thank you Jason :) I see I have to rebuild stats also when I want to try another pop-up. Is this normal?

Ok, I will leave Hero name blank. Antoher question:

My autoimport options are blank, there is no folder to autoimport bud H2N still works. Do you have an autoimport folder set and should I?

• As far as I'm aware, yes anytime you add anything new to your HUD or popup you have to rebuild stats.

I can't say definitively, but not fiddling with anythings worked fine for me.

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.