PM HUD only works on two tables

• I got a wired problem which is the HUD only worked on two tables( I use NOX simulator). when I open the third one, sometimes the HUD never shows up,sometimes the HUD shows up but the stats never update,looks like it doesnt import any hands.

plz check the screenshot , the left table is observation model and the HUD doesn't showup. The HUDs of the middle table and right table work fine, but one of them would be stucked sometimes which means the HUD is still there but stats never update(just like the left table), I have to restart Hand2Note in order to make two tables' HUD work again.!

Anyone has the same problem?

• Global Moderator

Provide us with the additional information:

1. Delete old log files and all subfolders in the folder C:\Program Files\Hand2Note\logs

2. Enable logging in Configuration -> Other Options -> Logging

3. Reproduce the problem.

4. Archive the folder C:\Program Files\Hand2Note\logs with all subfolders and send to

5. Please, also make a visual representation of the problem. For example, short video or screenshots where we can see a bug. This will help us a lot to reproduce and fix the problem.

You can use any convenient file sharing service, for example,, if the file exceeds 15MB

• Try logging in and out of PM or create a new emulator- sometimes I find HUD only pops up if I click in the actual emulator window as well.

Recommend using MOMO as performance much better, havent had same issue using it.

• This post is deleted!

• @jason192

This recommendation is very helpful, finally I can stop using NOX,thx a lot.
    By the way ,I fix the HUD problem. I think the problem may come from the Language Setting of my simulator, which should be set up in English mode.

Looks like your connection to Hand2Note was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.